OF SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE №1
‘Creation and implementation of a system of state regulation in chromatography using digital technologies’
On 18th of May 2023
The event is organized within the framework of signed memoranda of understanding on cooperation in the field of standardization and metrology between the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology (RF) and the Emirati Office for Standardization and Metrology (UAE), and the Committee on Standards, Metrology and Quality (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia). The following issues are planned to be discussed at the conference:
- exchange of scientific and technical information in the field of new principles and methods for creating standards of quantitative and chemical analysis using methods of chromatography, flow metering;
- creation of a mechanism for introducing robotization technologies and automation of metrological quality control of raw materials and marketable products at fuel and energy complex enterprises;
- impartiality of the calibration system and metrological supervision of equipment, which control qualitative and quantitative characteristics of exported and imported products;
- opening of R&D center for training of students and specialists in the field of metrological independence;
The relevance of the implementation of new digital solutions will allow to introduce modern approaches to control, ensure the correctness and reliability of data, as well as improve the instrument base of the equipment produced.
The R&D center of Sapphire is:
- obligatory study of the preliminary composition of the analyzed medium -> selection of the analytical control method -> construction of the correct industrial chromatograph diagram -> confidence in the reliability of the metrological characteristics of the chromatographs -> introduction of digitalization and robotization into metrology (DMC digital metrology certificate).
- Development of procedures for procurement and validation of devices in online mode.
- Release of quality standards of the 2nd category.
- Provision of services for creation of the State Primary Quality Standard.
Chromatographs with digital technologies will be presented at the exhibition:
Industrial and laboratory gas and liquid chromatographs with a digital system for monitoring metrological characteristics (using the example of analyzing the component composition of natural gas, sulfur-containing compounds in SG), namely:
• Remote access to the device for diagnostics of chromatograph nodes in real time
• execution of automation algorithm, chromatograph operation control
• Setting algorithms for checking the correctness of the device operation on the bottle with calibration mixtures and the reliability of the results of measurements of the real sample;
• Online verification and certification of products;
• Interaction of databases (corporate and state);
• Participation of the system in the automatic procurement of the device (automated development of TA for the purchase and acceptance of equipment).
- Registration of participants – 9.00 AM
- Welcome speech - 9.30 AM
- Conference start – 10. 0AM
- Lunch Break 11.40 - 12.30 AM
- Round table. Summing up 4 PM - 5 PM
- Dinner with music and going to sea from 5PM