What we can do?
- laboratory tests of products, pharmaceuticals, cosmetic products and household.
- chemistry, packaging, liquid and solid fuels and chemicals
- analysis of environmental objects (water, sewage, waste, soil,etc.)
- consumer product testing,
- search poisonous, toxic substances,
- examination of substances of unknown chemical composition
- examination of metals and alloys,
- paint examination.
Who we are?
Scientific Analytical Production for Innovative Research Application
Scientific Research Center for Gas Chromatography
SAPFIRA is a leading international research center dedicated to the advancement of gas chromatography (GC) technology. The center was founded by a group of leading scientists from Europe, and Asia. The center is headquartered in the UAE and active in several countries around the world.
The SAPFIRA's mission is to promote the development of new GC techniques and applications. The center's research program is focused on four main areas:
- Fundamental research: SAPFIRA conducts fundamental research on the principles and mechanisms of GC. This research is aimed at improving our understanding of how GC works and how it can be used to better analyze complex mixtures.
- Technological development: SAPFIRA develops new GC techniques and instrumentation. This work is aimed at making GC more sensitive, selective, and versatile.
- Application development: SAPFIRA develops new GC applications for a wide range of fields, including environmental analysis, food safety, medical diagnostics, and forensics.
- Training and education: SAPFIRA provides training and education in GC to scientists and engineers from around the world. The center offers a variety of courses and workshops, as well as a PhD program in GC science.
The SAPFIRA is a world-renowned research center that has made significant contributions to the advancement of GC technology. The center's research has led to the development of new GC techniques and applications that have improved our understanding of the natural world and our ability to solve some of the world's most pressing problems.
Here are some of the benefits of SAPFIRA:
- It promotes the development of new GC techniques and applications.
- It makes GC more sensitive, selective, and versatile.
- It develops new GC applications for a wide range of fields.
- It provides training and education in GC to scientists and engineers from around the world.
The Oil&Gas research laboratory will focus on the development of new GC techniques and applications for the oil and gas industry.
The laboratory will be staffed by a team of leading scientists and engineers with expertise in GC and the oil and gas industry.
The Oil&Gas research laboratory will have a number of goals, including:
- To develop new GC techniques for the analysis of oil and gas samples.
- To develop new GC applications for the oil and gas industry, such as the detection of contaminants and the optimization of production processes.
- To train and educate scientists and engineers in the use of GC for the oil and gas industry.
The Oil&Gas research laboratory will be a valuable asset to SAPFIRA and to the oil and gas industry. The laboratory will help to improve the safety and efficiency of the oil and gas industry, and it will also help to protect the environment.